Narrowband

Bubble Neb + Friends - 29-7-07 350D

jcm

Was not sure how this would turn out. The sky was hazy and a nearly full moon did not help.

23 X 2.5 mins , 350D at 800 iso. The backgrounds were so light I did not think the result would be very good. But looking at the result I should have carried on a bit longer.

PS - Top left M52 , Top right NGC 7538

John

post-13061-133877329577_thumb.jpg

I was waiting to see what you would come up with when you said in a previous post you were gonna image this with a 350D.

So was I. :( Never tried to use the modded 350D in strong moon light. The moon was low in the south and the telescope was pointed north east so this would have helped. Will do some long subs on this when the moon gets out of the way.

John

All i can say is F*** ME thats amazing! I really have a lot of respect for you guys! I downloaded winrar and deepskystacker and someone gave me some tiff files to have a play with and i just cant get my head around it all!

I'd love to spend the money i have on some decent astrophotography stuff, but afraid if i do, i wont have the patience to do it all!

God i hate it!

ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS IMAGE

Darren :(

Archived