SkySurveyBanner.jpg.21855908fce40597655603b6c9af720d.jpg

Meade LX80 availability?

Prador

Does anybody (FLO etc....) have any information on the availability of the much anticipated LX80 mount?

It seems to have some nice innovative touches but info is a bit thin on the ground regarding a final price and release date.

I wonder if Meade get it right if it will put pressure on the more established SW mounts.

Cheers for your time

Dave

Sorry nothing at the moment. The only thing i've heard is from across the pond that the first batch of LX800 12" being shipped with some US CN forum members banding about tracking numbers and delivery dates etc... but still no LX80's shipping in the US either. Still there is hope:icon_scratch::)

Ive been hanging on for a look at the LX80 before buying HEQ5Pro but if they take much longer I won't bother. Importers say May but can't gaurentee it.

I want to make a portable setup with the refractor usually piggybacked on my LX200 on pier

but would like it ready for sommer hol's

Davey-T

• 5 months later...

Archived