Stargazers Lounge Uses Cookies

Like most websites, SGL uses cookies in order to deliver a secure, personalised service, to provide social media functions and to analyse our traffic. Continued use of SGL indicates your acceptance of our cookie policy.

FLO

Tempting fate...

I don't want to tempt fate but I think we are back up to speed on the helpdesk... From here-on emails sent to our helpdesk should receive a response same-day or following day (other than weekends, of course).

It is still difficult to reach us by phone so email is King for the time-being, please :rolleyes:

It was a very difficult month that generated some criticism here on SGL. Some of it was deserved. We also received a heck of a lot of support, everything from members volunteering to work on our helpdesk to advice regarding email and stock handling systems. I'd like to personally thank everyone for their kind comments, offers and continued support.

Thank-you also to SGL's ADMIN and Mod team. They allowed this sponsor section to become an extension of our helpdesk enabling members to alert us to enquiries that had slipped through the net. It was very helpful but please be aware this section has returned to it's original function - a board for news, offers and updates.

One last apology to all those affected :)

Now we'll draw a veil over the whole event then pretend it never happened :eek:

Steve

If anyone is thinking "Hang on a minute, they must have forgotten me!". Please PM me your helpdesk ticket number. I'll look into it straight away :)

Steve

Glad to hear that Steve. I can only imagine how worrying it must have been for you. Fingers crossed that you all stay healthy!:)

You've turned the corner then, that's good news Steve.

Won't you find life a bit strange though, having no problems to deal with, at least the hourly rate ones :).

Ron.