Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Observing session photos / images

Matthew

Just increasing the light saturation can be done in most photo editting software Matt - I think I did this in Picassa which is freeware from Google - I'd be amazed if the software that came with your camera wouldn't do it either. Sometimes what you have to watch for is that when you do this is it increases the noise (pixellation) in the shot - then you can use something like Neat Image or Noise Ninja which are also free plug ins to reduce it.

You'll have a lot of fun with photoshop though - lots of learning required but heaps of fun aswel

cheers

Steve

• 2 weeks later...

Amazing looks like I've missed a good night although I'm confused to what the temp was like stu had got beach ware on and matt has what looks like headware from some tribe high up in the andies lol

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk 2

Amazing looks like I've missed a good night although I'm confused to what the temp was like stu had got beach ware on and matt has what looks like headware from some tribe high up in the andies lol

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk 2

It was suprisingly chilly Steve,fair play to Stu he stuck it out but i have a sneaky feeling he might have been a little cold:).Cracking photos gents.It is a bit weird observing off steps ( especially when your changing a £500 eyepiece :( ).

• 2 months later...

Hi guys not sure if this is the right place to post but I read somewhere (may have been on here) a book called never miss a shot or never waste a shot something like that but im dammed if I can remember the full name or the proper name any ideas what the book is called?

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...