Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Another 8" flower pot on ebay

robbie c

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
To protect people privacy?

sorry sarky mood...

However it is a shame to see Junk fetching good coin.

Lol dw I asked for that.

I mean. There was bound to be a way to warn people.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lol dw I asked for that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It was probably to stop non bidders from appraoching bidders and offering them the same item cheaper or something like that

Lol dw I asked for that.

The way to warn buyers? The same way that there has always been, ever since Man started selling dodgy wheels made by hammering lumps of stone together:D. It's called Caveat Emptor "Let the buyer beware" and it absolutley applies to private sales.

The better argument probably relates to the dealers who are selling these junk scopes in the first place....they have a legal responsibility to ensure that their goods are fit for purpose.

They are a spherical mirror, I think they're pretty much the same as the cheap Phenix scope that Sky's The Limit sell. They will tell you that it is not a 'proper' scope and that's why it's cheap. I have seen people trying to sell second hand scopes the same as that for nearly £200 and they were convinced they were selling a really good, top the range item. If they're weren't fools around most car manufacturers would go out of business.

Archived