Stargazers Lounge Uses Cookies

Like most websites, SGL uses cookies in order to deliver a secure, personalised service, to provide social media functions and to analyse our traffic. Continued use of SGL indicates your acceptance of our cookie policy.

Ant

A very sad day... kev 102 42

R.I.P Kev, my thoughts go out to his family. He will be missed on the forum. A very sad day.

I never met Kev, but had many a chat on here, really sad news, and my thoughts are with his family.

I didn't know the man, but thoughts and prayers are with him and his family. Another one lost to such a cruel illness. Rest in peace Kev.

Rest in peace Kev :)

My sincerest condolences to all his family and friends. He touched so many people within his kindness, generosity and wisdom.

A very sad day indeed.

Godspeed good fellow!

Oh this is very sad news..

Although I never met Kev, this thread only goes to confirm the impression he made to me when I read his posts.

To his family, friends and his extended "family" of SGL.. I am truly sorry for your loss

Kev, as you return to the stars I shall look out for you through the eyepiece. I'm sure you'll be the brightest one there…

Rest in peace

Sincerest condolences to family and friends, a sad day indeed.Rest in peace Kev.

I never knew Kev myself being quite new on here but my sincerest condolences go out to all of his family and friends.

Really sad news, and my thoughts go out to all of Kevs family and friends :) RIP mate

Sorry to learn of our loss. Thoughts with family at this testing time.:)

Kev and I spoke a few times, he was a true gentleman and donated some hardware for a schools project I was working on.

Very sad to know he has passed on.

Condolences to friends who knew him better and family.

Mel

Didn't have the pleasure of knowing Kev, but from the many posts he sounds like someone who will be truly missed by all who knew him.

Thoughts and condolences to all his family and friends, alas a new star is born.

I never knew Kev but I have a few tears after reading all these messages. RIP Kev my condolences to your family at this very hard time.

My condolences :)

I did not know him in person but I recall stumbling across some of the posts that he made on here. I don't remember meeting him at last year's SGL6 but he sounded like a top bloke.

Sad news as I never met Kev but by the sounds of things he was a top bloke RIP

I never had the honour of knowing Kev, But judging by the response of this sad thread. He was obviously very highly thought of. Condolences to all family and friends.

I didnt know man with it been stargazerslounge i'll say RIP Kev Condolences to all family and friends. the stargazing allways be in memory.

Oh this is a very sad news. Though i didn't know him but here i found out that he helped a lot of people, so he was a very good person. Its a great loss. May Kev rest in peace and my condolences to his family.

Very sad to hear this. Although I never meet him, he was one of the folk whos comments and threads were always helpful and useful.

My condolences to his family and friends.

RIP Kev, amongst the stars.

Moved by all the tributes on this thread, another one who never met Kev sends his condolences to family and friends. He sounded a truly nice guy. May he rest in deserved peace.

Sent by Tapatalk on Samsung Galaxy IIS

That is indeed very, very sad news, ran across Kev many time over the years in the forum and I am sure his input into the Lounge will be missed by many. RIP kev with condolences to his family and friends.

John.

I had the pleasure of briefly meeting Kev once, his boundless enthusiasm, and willingness to help others will not be forgotten.

RIP Kev.