Narrowband

A very sad day... kev 102 42

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh this is very sad news..

Although I never met Kev, this thread only goes to confirm the impression he made to me when I read his posts.

To his family, friends and his extended "family" of SGL.. I am truly sorry for your loss

Kev, as you return to the stars I shall look out for you through the eyepiece. I'm sure you'll be the brightest one there…

Rest in peace

Kev and I spoke a few times, he was a true gentleman and donated some hardware for a schools project I was working on.

Very sad to know he has passed on.

Condolences to friends who knew him better and family.

Mel

Didn't have the pleasure of knowing Kev, but from the many posts he sounds like someone who will be truly missed by all who knew him.

Thoughts and condolences to all his family and friends, alas a new star is born.

Oh this is a very sad news. Though i didn't know him but here i found out that he helped a lot of people, so he was a very good person. Its a great loss. May Kev rest in peace and my condolences to his family.

Very sad to hear this. Although I never meet him, he was one of the folk whos comments and threads were always helpful and useful.

My condolences to his family and friends.

RIP Kev, amongst the stars.

Moved by all the tributes on this thread, another one who never met Kev sends his condolences to family and friends. He sounded a truly nice guy. May he rest in deserved peace.

Sent by Tapatalk on Samsung Galaxy IIS

That is indeed very, very sad news, ran across Kev many time over the years in the forum and I am sure his input into the Lounge will be missed by many. RIP kev with condolences to his family and friends.

John.

Archived