SkySurveyBanner.jpg.21855908fce40597655603b6c9af720d.jpg

A new flower for spring

Warhen

post-25218-133877758793_thumb.jpg

Maybe the attached will help? Come on guys, engage that right brain! ;>) Olly, agreed- I am having an odd color management thing again. I've bumped that BG to ruddier but it is not being displayed- got to chase this bugaboo down!

I love Christopher Lee, and am a certified Hammer Film nut!

Speaking of Hammer, Quatermass (Experiment) I have a year to deliver a Photoshop book to Springer Press. My co-author is PS programmer and astro-imager Alan Erickson.

Olly, I figured out my color space issue. Check the image again please, should see a subtle shift to ruddy/warmer dust. It's that darn Windows 7 secret Laszlo Pusztai Photography - Stop Losing Display Calibration with Windows 7 it had been set correctly but got overlooked when I got the new monitor! BTW guys, missing this subtle setting will whack you out! Images in PS, the web, Windows viewers, etc. will all look different. :<(

Thanks very much guys.

Ah yes, now THAT is dust, splutters Olly, as he gropes to open the window...

I felt a bit cheeky critiquing one of yours, Warren, but I'm glad there was something in it. Great link. Thanks. I certainly need to follow it through carefully - once the dust has settled!!

Olly

I love Christopher Lee, and am a certified Hammer Film nut!

Speaking of Hammer, Quatermass (Experiment) I have a year to deliver a Photoshop book to Springer Press. My co-author is PS programmer and astro-imager Alan Erickson.

Olly, I figured out my color space issue. Check the image again please, should see a subtle shift to ruddy/warmer dust. It's that darn Windows 7 secret Laszlo Pusztai Photography - Stop Losing Display Calibration with Windows 7 it had been set correctly but got overlooked when I got the new monitor! BTW guys, missing this subtle setting will whack you out! Images in PS, the web, Windows viewers, etc. will all look different. :<(

Thanks very much guys.

Ah thats great thank Warren. Looking forward to the book it will be a best seller for sure, I you love hammer horror films you should go and see the Woman in Black brilliant film

Archived