Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

is that comets I saw?

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I almost always see at least one moving item every clear night.I'm pretty sure they're satellites and they are usually gone in under a minute.

Last Thursday at around 10pm I was looking at M45 for a good 10minutes with a 25mm eyepiece when something went past horizontally through it.I quickly switched to a 9mm and had it in view for about 5seconds before it went out of range.

I could just make out a slight trail coming from it.

It was very nice to watch,just a shame it moved so quick.

Probably a meteor or satellite I think.

Danny.

and ALSO, it was not until I finally came inside did I google search to figure out what they were and read about the meteor in the UK. is it possible other meteors missed... and perhaps moved very slowly?

ok, i found a video that looks like what I was tracking... note: the views and opinions of the video poster are not shared by myself, or any sane individual.

however they seemed to be more like black balls, with holes of light. spinning. g damit, I wont turn into a UFO crackpot I swear.

ok, i found a video that looks like what I was tracking... note: the views and opinions of the video poster are not shared by myself, or any sane individual.

however they seemed to be more like black balls, with holes of light. spinning. g damit, I wont turn into a UFO crackpot I swear.

The comments under that vid have made my night, Absolutely hilarious.

Archived