Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

M101, 22.5 hours, over and out!

ollypenrice

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Less is more" is the phrase that comes to mind. I know how difficult it is to hold back. And I'm very pleased the others have supported your expertise in holding back and giving you encouragement. I'll add my congratulations, if I may :( This is a wonderful place for encouragement and I too have had this when I've been feeling a bit discouraged by results. :(

Rob, please don't pack your gear at the expense of your expertise. The latter is far more important!

Olly

Very true Olly, and your expertise shines through in this image :(

It would be lovely to have a good riun at some of these targets without having to deal with Weymouth LP though, and both Amanda and I would really enjoy using Sir Isaac....plus, there's that offer of a meal I seem to remember :(

Rob

I hate seeing any image with your name attached to it in the list on the DSO section Olly... As I know I'm just going to have to look at it... and I know that even before I've seen it I'm going to feel so totally inept afterwards! :)

Needless to say, this is an incredible image (as usual!) ;)

Bon, I processed this data as well and feel a bit frustrated after comparing them!

Top!

Yves

I take a very long time over it, Yves. Maybe 16 hours of processing time? I use PI for some preliminary calibration but then, as you know, I'm more at home in Photoshop and I make lots of false starts.

My 'Finished' folder usually has files names in it like 'Finished, Version 16 less Magenta Version B4 check core..'. etc. etc etc. Madness!;)

Olly

Archived