Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Agena Astro U.S

paul mc c

• 1 year later...

Hi there, I have just bought a few items from Agena Astro in the US and have to say I am dead pleased with their service, first order was on a Sunday and it was posted the next day (an ES82 30mm ep) and it arrived one and half weeks later on the Wednesday, well packaged and so on, had to pay VAT at customs, of course, but still ended up £30 cheaper than buying here.  Separately, I also ordered some Lumicon filters and they were posted same day, had to pay £12 VAT at customs on one but the other got through without.  I would therefore highly recommend this retailer, but check your item is in stock before your order.

• 2 years later...

I just had a great experience with Agena Astro (http://agenaastro.com). I know most on here are non-USA residents, but for anybody that is from the US, I would highly recommend using Agena. I recently purchased an EP from their website -- the very next day I noticed the same EP was now on sale. I quickly emailed them to see if they could do anything...somebody emailed me back within a couple of hours and said they were planning to refund me some money regardless of me contacting them. 

I have ordered a few things and each item has arrived within 2 days. They have good prices and good service.

• Ant locked this topic
  • 2 years later...

I have done business with AgenaAstro before and have been impressed, but this latest experience was the best yet. I ordered a Coronado AZS Mount along with a dovetail to connect my PST to the mount. I did this because the product description (written by Meade) instructed users that a dovetail must be purchased in order to mount the PST. However, I was able to set up the PST to the AZS mount without the need for the dovetail. I informed Agena of this situation and they promptly apologized for the misinformation, stated that they would follow up with Meade about the bad description, and issue me a full refund for the product.

What more can you ask? Solid supplier and I recommend them. 

They are very good at Agena, been purchasing though them for many years and they are just a pleasure to do business with...I just wrote a positive review on their site yesterday for a couple of 6 point laser brackets that were the cats meow for the 1inch diameter lasers I fancy.

Archived