Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Photos thread...

SteveL

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You're welcome Tich. Pleased it all worked for you mate.

How many messiers did you get to in the end?

I saw loads....

I did make up a list of what I did see but I can't find it at the minute. I'm thinking its left inside my fold up flat pack caravan oops!!! ;)

I've just started trying to get a Moon composite and my first two attempts both have pieces missing. Your pic is exactly what I'm after so you don't mind if I nick it and flaunt it as my own do you........;);)

It's taken ages to find the time to look at my data from SGL7 even though I only took two sets of images, one deep sky, the other a little closer!

M45 was taken with an SXVF-M25C and Canon 200L telephoto lens mounted on a motorised EQ3-2 and the Moon, Jupiter and Venus shot was taken with a Canon 450D with 26-135mm Zoom lens mounted on a Manfrotto 132 tripod and 410 geared head.

post-13675-133877756959_thumb.jpg

post-13675-133877756965_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
Here's a couple of "rushes"...

Milkyway through Cassiopea - Portrait

MW%20Through%20Cassiopea%20SGL7%204612.jpg

Milkyway through Cassiopea - Landscape

MW%20Through%20Cassiopea%20SGL7%204614.jpg

Orion in Wye....

Reflective%20%20Orion%20SGL7%204606.jpg

I haven't even thought about looking at the data that needs stacking yet.. Way to tired...

Thanks Everyone not only Those involved inthe running of the event but everyone who attneded and made it such a great First Starparty to attend and stay at.. :rolleyes:

Now then about SGL8...

Peter

I can only say these are amazing pics and tbh, i have never seen that many stars in our sky. The last pic in particular gobsmacks me, Orion-how mant stars in there ? And not forgetting how many in the whole pic lol

There is even more stars in the reflection on the river than what i can see here lol. The most i have ever counted in Orion at home was 15 and that was very good for here. Looks like everybody had a great time and viewing, i must do this one day me thinks :)

• 2 weeks later...

Archived