I think I'm losing it!

garethmob

Well. This just happened to me about half an hr ago

Any way set up imaging rig for m45 when I got TLAO out and my optrocons was gonna find obvious objects for my self and move to harder ones. So I was looking at the lovely crescent moon before it went being the houses then moved to Venus next to it. Thought. That's odd I can see 4 moons tere :s moved up north to Jupiter and was staring thinking where's the bands gone:s

Till it clicked. I got them the wrong way around DOH!! Lol

Have you ever done that?

Also another thing. It's prob me but it seemed a lot darker at half 8/9 than it is now with lp???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i was looking at the same things myself and loved it. funny mistake but it happens. i was looking at Venus and was sure i could see something to the top right of it, i know nothing is orbiting venus but i am almost sure i say something. i googled it and found something about a NASA satalite but that was a long time ago. was i seeing a star in the background. i don't know but it could have been something reflecting off my lens or something.

Archived