Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

any groups around the portlaoise area Ireland

Hi everyone, i love the night sky and always did but i have always been a lone star hahaha, my wife bought me a scope for my b day but i get bored on my own, i was looking to see if there was a group around my area that i could join, i would be even happy to be the start of one. if you live in the area let me know. :blob10:

Bart thank you for your help. i was looking at them after i read your post. their site is blocked, it gives me warnings about their site is trying to install damaging programs onto my PC. i did find them in Facebook. thank you again.

No problem Tony, contemplating going to Tullamore for that. Never been to a gettogether. Never had a problem with their website. Maybe my firewall isn't up to much! Great pasttime, not good for work though! Ha!

Mind you, with our weather, its not a huge inconvenience. Thing is though, when it is clear, worknight or not, you feel compelled to take advantage!

Good luck.

Barry

Archived