Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Through the worm hole

As anyone been watching that through the worm hole with Morgan Freeman... He's been talking to scientist about there maybe 9 dimensions called a "string".... But no one as any proof of it... Well I don't know about you guys, but it was beyond me..... I personally think there maybe only 5 dimensions, as follows 1. Forwards/Backwards 2.side to side 3. up/down and perhaps the 4th. being inwards (as in, imagine a balloon being deflated, getting smaller and smaller till it disappears, but it hasn't its just too small to see)and the 5th. being outward (as in a balloon expanding but never ending)... Now I'm no scientist its just my theory, and some of you guys might think I'm talking complete twaddle, but I'm open to your opinions and your theories. There may also be a 6th when we die do we enter a new dimension?, this one i don't know about as I'm an atheist and its more of a religion thing....:)

I personally think there maybe only 5 dimensions, as follows 1. Forwards/Backwards 2.side to side 3. up/down and perhaps the 4th. being inwards (as in, imagine a balloon being deflated, getting smaller and smaller till it disappears, but it hasn't its just too small to see)and the 5th. being outward (as in a balloon expanding but never ending)...

This is close to the view taken during the Renaissance that there were 7 types of motion: left/right, up/down, forward/backward and circular. It is mentioned by Leon Battista Alberti in his 1436 treatise "On Painting", (Book 2, section 43)

http://www.learn.columbia.edu/monographs/raphmon/pdf/art_hum_reading_09.pdf

Yes it is generally accepted there is 4 dimensions, the 4th being time. String theory it seems depending on the revision quotes anywhere between 11 and 13 dimensions. Also I would try to advoid forming any type of discussion involving religion on the forum. Its a bit of a no no.

Symesie04.. string theory is something i can't get my head round and apparently neither can a lot of the science community. so i'll miss that one. Again i understand what you are saying about the "religion" thing (which again a lot of the science community do not believe in) But i wasn't saying anything derogatory only stating my belief and isn't everyone entitled to that?, that is my belief and not a belief based on theories lol.

Acey... very interesting fact, But this is not what i mean... I'm talking about somehthing which is spherical rather than circler, which expands or contracts in all direction. Regards Vince

As Symesie04 sys there are 11 or 13 dimensions to this universe we are in, just cannot recall if it is 11 or 13, think it is 13.

The real fun get when some lecturer drops a question that needs working in say 8 dimensions. Sort of forces you out of your comfort zone of 4.

Symesie04.. string theory is something i can't get my head round and apparently neither can a lot of the science community. so i'll miss that one. Again i understand what you are saying about the "religion" thing (which again a lot of the science community do not believe in) But i wasn't saying anything derogatory only stating my belief and isn't everyone entitled to that?, that is my belief and not a belief based on theories lol.

Yes i utterly agree with you, you should indeed be entitled to your own beliefs, however openly expresssing them puts them in scope for debate. Now im not against debate either in fact i think everything should be able to be debated, however sadly some find debate on their "views" inflamoratory or a personal attack. Which in my book suggests they are not adult enough to have had a debate in the first place. But for the good spirit of the forum the moderators have decided that all debates that involve or incite debate on religion or politics have been banned. I am not going to agree or diasgree with the stance, i can see why it is in place, but be aware some members have been banned for flaunting the rules. Just a heads up that was all.

Anyone able to explain these "13 ish" dimensions

Only that they drop out of string theory. I think 10 are the minimum, 11 needed for bringing together several versions of it, and up to 26 for some variants.

Anyone able to explain these "13 ish" dimensions

As i understand it it may be easier to imagine straws. If you cut open a straw and laid it flat it would essentially be 2 dimensional. However rolled up it is 3 dimensional, now consider the ends rolled up as well. I believe string theory suggests that the univers has many of these "straws" rolled up so tight we are unable to observe them, however from within they contain extra dimensions. The overall theory being that they contain the extra mass and therefore gravity required for an explanation of how the universe works. Also why gravity is so weak in our dimensions, therefore helping to bring together the quantum theories and standard model theories.

All those other dimensions are a bit beyond me. I can picture the 4th (time) and some science fiction stories discuss the 5th as if it were an alternate reality. Robert Heinlein was a master of this. I particularly liked his "Number of the Beast" and an alternate reality without the letter "J."

Why does every scientist bring up how weak gravity is? It holds galaxys together, stars, planets in orbit... it is just weak on the small scale.

Well actually it doesnt hold galaxies together. Thats why theorists came up with dark matter. Galaxies should fly apart as gravity isnt strong enough to hold them together at their current rotation speeds. Therefore there must be an alternate force (dark matter) that binds galaxies together. The reason we consider gravity to be weak is because compare to the other 3 it is. Weak nuclear force, strong nuclear force and electro magnetism are all stronger. Consider this if you have a a pin lying on the earth and then take a small magnet you can pick up the pin (defying gravity) without even making contact with the pin.

good point... but it is all theory...

gravity could become stronger at larger scales, we just can't prove it... but we can see it. Maybe how we measure gravity is not correct. (I am not well read on this but surely the dark matter theory isnt proven?)

Indeed as one member of the forum has remarked no theory is proven, all thoeries are theory. However for a theory to be generally accepted by the scientific community as a standard model it must be able to predict and agree with observable results. Now gravity when used in computer modelling (even when tweaked0 just does not allow galaxies to form. Dark matter on the other hand predicts the results and the observed results match perfectly what we see in the universe today. All theories must be able to pass certain levels of Sigma, these are levles that relate to the possiblities of what is observed could be down to chance etc. Dark matter passes up to level 4 i believe so results involving dark matter theories are very unlikely to be down to chance. But to take your point it is worth noting that Dark matter is simply a name given to a force that as of yet we do not understand or cannot detect. It is therefore possible that it is a form of gravity perhaps from a different dimension (see string theory).

Actually dark matter just fills in missing mass, so giving us more gravity. It's not another force (unless you wish to venture into MOND) its just more of the same. Dark energy on the other hand is probably a new sort of force.

Gravity is the weakest of the four fundamental forces, it's also the most poorly understood. We have identified the gauge bosons (force carriers) for the other three (gluon, W and Z boson, and photon) yet we don't know what carries the force for gravity - the graviton is postulated but an alternative theory (M theory/Brane theory) say that it's a force that comes from an external universe, hence its apparent weakness. Time will tell - or maybe not...

• 2 months later...

The 5th through the 9th dimensions make up the Mid-Creation Realm.

The 5th is the Lightbody dimension in which you are aware of yourself as a Master and a multidimensional being. In the 5th dimension, you are completely spiritually oriented. Many of You have came in from this plane to be Lightworkers.

6th dimension holds the templates for the DNA patterns of all types of species' creation, including humankind. It is also where the Light languages are stored and is made up mostly of colour and tone.. It is the dimension where consciousness creates through thought and one of the places where you work during sleep. It can be difficult to get a bead on this because 1 you are not in a body unless you choose to create one. Men you are operating 6th-dimensionally, you are more of an alive thought. You create through your. consciousness, but you don't necessarily have a vehicle for that consciousness.

The 7th dimension is that of pure creativity, pure light, pure tone. pure geometry, and pure expression. It is a plane of infinite refinement.

The 8th dimension is of group mind or group soul and where you would touch base with the vaster part of who you are. It is characterized by loss of sense of the "I". When You travel multi-dimensionally, it is this plane where you have most trouble keeping Your consciouness together because you are pure "we" operating with group goals. So, it may seem as though you have gone to sleep or, blanked out., (Ah-ha!)

The 9th dimension in the model that we use is the plane of the collective consciousness of planets, star systems, galaxies, and dimensions. Once again, it is very difficult to get a sense of "I" because you are so vast that everything is "you". Imagine being the consciousness of a galaxy. Every life-form, every star, - planet, and group mind of every species in it is you. If you visit this dimension, it can be difficult to remain conscious.

The 10th through 12th dimensions make up the Upper Creation Realm.

The 10th dimension is the source of the Rays, home of what are called the Elohim. This is where Light is differentiated and is the source of plans of creation which are sent to the MidCreation levels. You can have a sense of "I" at this level but it won't be what you are used to here.

The llth dimension is that of pre-formed Light, the point before creation and a state of exquisite expectancy just like the moment before a sneeze or an orgasm. It is the realm of the being known as Metatron, and of Archangels and the Higher Akashic for this Source-system. There are planetary Akashic records and galactic Akashics as well as the Akashic for an entire Source-system. You are in one Source-system of many. So, we are giving you a description of one Source-system only - this one. If you go to another Source-system, what you will experience will be different. As an Archangel, my home base is the 11th dimension. We come to you as messengers, that is what "Archangel" mans. It is one of my functions, I have many. I have an Elohim function which is not very verbal. We have many, many jobs.

The 12th dimension is the One Point where all consciousness knows itself to be utterly one with All That Is. There is no separation of any kind. If you tap into this level, you know yourself to be completely one with All That Is, with the creator force. If you tap in there, you will never be the same again because you cannot sustain the same degree of separation if you have experienced complete unity.

Spirit creates the illusion of separation up to the 7th dimension. At higher frequencies, distinctions become completely meaningless, and all is Spirit. A definite frequency band exists in all these levels which acts as a unifying medium, a common frequency. Just like the public channel on CB radio, except that you don't just talk on it, but you are part of it. If you match your consciousness to the frequency of this Unity Band, you experience complete unity with all that is. It is also known as the Christed Band and emanates from the Christed level. It throws off sub-harmonics into all the lower frequency planes. The energy in the Christed level is your energy. It is the level at which you existed as a Christed Being, above all separateness.

Archived