Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

SGL7 Attendance

hadyn42

Hello All at SGL7

Not too sure if I needed to inform someone???

I have sent a PM to Daz.

Just to say that we will not arriving at the SGL7 event until about 5pm now on Saturday 24th.

Due to me falling down the stairs last night and having to go to hospital, I have had to postone my trip for a couple of days, xray shows badly strained right foot only thank god.

I have been really looking forward to this event as it will be our first ever star gazing event.

I thought I would let you know as I am mean't to be arriving later today. I have had to postone our sailing until Saturday.

We will be bringing some homemade cakes for you all to try, my wifes a cook and I have kindy persuaded her to bake some cakes, four in total I think.

Lets hope you guys have clear skies!!!!!!!

Best regards, Hadyn Glaister - Isle of Man

Hello All

Thank you all for your best wishes. I do feel a bit better than I did yesterday though.

On boat in the morning heading to SGL7. Can I ask if anyone can help me set my gear please if needed, as at the moment I am a bit warey about putting too much weight on my right foot.

My gear comprises of, SWED80, HEQ5 Pro and varoius eyepieces. My wife can help me too, she is the lady who has baked the cakes!!!

Best regards, Hadyn and Christina

Archived