Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

8" dob on ebay with nagler thrown in.

rory

theres a skywatcher 200 dob on ebay being auctioned. interestingly one of the e/p's is a tele vue type6 nagler.

as the guy is selling due to it being his deceased brothers,he didnt realise. i brought his attention to the fact its valuable on its own and might be worth selling seperately.

however he thanked me for the info and decided to let it all go in one hit. theres also a zoom e/p(7-21mm) and an antares e/p.

around yorkshire.

some one could get a real bargain here.

this was meant for heads up section. ooop's

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This one SKYWATCHER SKYLINER 200mm/1200mm PARABOLIC DOBSONIAN | eBay (with the TV eyepiece) clearly shows a 50mm finder. This one Skywatcher 150 (6in) Dobsonian Telescope | eBay a 150PL has a smaller finder.

This one Skywatcher Skyliner 200P | eBay clearly is a 150PL, you can tell that even without looking at the finder.

But there are two photographs of the last one, the main photo shows a 150PL and the second shows a 200P.

Peter

I didn't see the second picture. I completely agree! :) First is a 150 the second is a 200. I hope it really is a 200 and someone isn't buying a 150 that is mislabled.

*edit* I enquired just to be sure, "wrong pic sorry". So I guess it actually is a 200p. I'd buy it just for the EPs and sell the 200p if it's not too expensive.

Well I sent him a message asking and got a responce within minutes, sadly it just reads "Revised"

So yeah, make of it what you will, if he's revising it he should remove the 1st pic and there wouldnt be any confusion...

Well yes, but in the other thread where he's asking what scope to buy he's recommended 1 of these to which he agrees and sais hes going to find 1 in stock, not that much could of changed in the 10 mins inbetween...

edited my post, meant to say eyepiece

Oh right, if you win you might as well keep them, otherwise you'd end up buying other EP in the near future anyway.

Look forward to bidding against you :)

lol thanks for that. id prefer new so just waiting on two companies to tell me when they will have stock

I've been waiting for a month, FLO had a notify when in stock but i've not heard anything from it, there was some in between, just didnt get notified. Anyway according to another thread they're waiting on a very slow boat from China to arrive.

As a heads up it's the 1 everybody gets recommended to them and I think theres been atleast 10 others like you and me in the past few weeks on here alone, so get your order in ASAP when they come back in stock. lol

I've been waiting for a month, FLO had a notify when in stock but i've not heard anything from it, there was some in between, just didnt get notified. Anyway according to another thread they're waiting on a very slow boat from China to arrive.

As a heads up it's the 1 everybody gets recommended to them and I think theres been atleast 10 others like you and me in the past few weeks on here alone, so get your order in ASAP when they come back in stock. lol

well there are two 2nd hand ones ending withing hours of each other so hopefully that will help keep the price down

Archived