Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

IRIS NEBULA NGC 7023

CELESCOPE

Had to be done , just had to try and get something , what a night pestered with fast moving clouds , wind, plane trails, you name it , but ole Rog hung in there , not the best i can do, but pleased ,as this Iris is a hard devil to get , needed 2 min subs for this , but could only manage 20 of them due to the weather , but at least it keeps the hand in ,

ED80 for this one and used the CLS filter, thought as its a reflection neb this would be better to use.camera Atik 16 hr, b/w and used noels Actions for the blue reflection , no time for doing LRGB.

Rog

image.jpg

image.jpg

Rog, I admire your perseverence so much. I couldn't bear to continue after the never-ending saga of obstacles you seem to have encountered. I hope things sort out real fast.

Beautiful images though. clearly the hard work pays off.

Andrew

Cheers guys ,

Steve ,this is a beautiful reflection neb , and for those that are guiding , get in closer , it will make a lovely image, i look foward to doing this later on , there is so much detail in the core of this beast .

Cheers

Rog

Rog, another very pretty one... I like the blue. Getting 40 min. was a treat.... I would have been delighted to see what another 20-40 min. would have looked like. Well done mate.

Doug

Archived