Stargazers Lounge Uses Cookies

Like most websites, SGL uses cookies in order to deliver a secure, personalised service, to provide social media functions and to analyse our traffic. Continued use of SGL indicates your acceptance of our cookie policy.

sgl_imaging_challenge_banner_lunar_close-ups.thumb.jpg.88a09e422111459fcea8be71befc7874.jpg

daz

Nearly there!!!

Trailer packed (although might need a re-pack!!)

Car packing tonight

Still to do:

• Put new number plate on trailer
  • New shock cord for trailer cover
  • Print:-

- Sky Guide

- Welcome Letter

- MikeP's Dastardly Devious Puzzles

- Hog Roast Tickets

- Names

• Cut up Hog Roast Tickets - could be lazy and print an A4 ticket!!
  • Stuff everything into plastic wallets with Names for easy distribution
  • Pick up the projector and screen

Looking forward to seeing everyone - any issues, find me on Buzzard 31!

Safe journey :)

Safe trip Daz...

The tardis is packed and I'm on Gardening duties scarifying the lawn to make sure the ON doesnt do it while I am Away...

My battered remains will be next to Jamie....

Edited by Psychobilly

Ooer thanks for the reminder Daz, I purchased new number plate for the caravan because of changing car but have not fixed it in place yet, another thing on the "must do" list before tomorrow.

Trailers sorted and packed, eye pieces found (I'm purely an imager) so they look a bit sorry for themselves. Off to asda for a food shop shortly, hoping to get the car packed tonight so a after rush hour setoff looks on the cards.

Should get there after lunch hopefully.

Well if it ain't in there now its not coming with me...(apart from my camera bag) which will take up the last remaining space...

The packing wasnt that structured as I had to make use of the nooks and cranies around the place but hopefully I will have most of the stuff I need to get by....

No room for any new purchases though - except one if it checks out ok with the Pronto... :)

I will be leaving fairly early and playing with the traffic...

See you all in the Morning probably... Unless "Jane" gets me lost in Hereford like she did last time... She's gettign on a bit and I should upgrade here to a newer model...

Although I might take the low risk Heads of the Valleys or Motorway route as its only a few miles longer.....

Peter...

Edited by Psychobilly

Ooer thanks for the reminder Daz, I purchased new number plate for the caravan because of changing car but have not fixed it in place yet, another thing on the "must do" list before tomorrow.

Well reminded neighbour :) Managed to do that last night after ordering a plate of the web at the last minute. Usually tow with the wifes car but she refuses to drive mine so needs must. Caravan battery charged so thats one less thing to worry about.

Got to break everything down and pack it and then a spot of shopping for weekends provisions.

I'm hoping to get an earlyish start on Friday morning, so if I set off before 10 it will be a miracle. Hopefully arriving early afternoon a few hours later.

shall see you there spikey, we arrive Thurs so will put the kettle on for you while you get set up

Disaster!!!

My shiny new laser printer has packed up - so only a few sky guides done :)

Hog tickets are coming off the deskjet now (most important!!)

Will see what else I can do with the dj before it gives out!!

Daz, send me some files, I'll see I can print them up for you tonight and bring them down in the morrow...

shall see you there spikey, we arrive Thurs so will put the kettle on for you while you get set up

Don't laugh to much at me trying to reverse the van in, I'm out of practise :)

Looking forward to meeting you.

cheers

Spikey.

Don't laugh to much at me trying to reverse the van in, I'm out of practise :)

Looking forward to meeting you.

cheers

Spikey.

I won't laugh at you if you won't laugh at me - I hate reversing the van :)

Luckily Lucksall pitches are pretty flat - you can just un-hitch the van and run it in by hand - I'll be happy to lend a hand if I'm already there :)

My van is very dirty though - a quick wash down (for the van !) will be my 1st priority after getting the legs down and the power hooked up ;)

Look forward to seeing you there ;)

Thanks to all for the offers of help with printing - Billy won first prize, and I have coped with the rest I needed.

The big one was the sky guide - 4 pages of double-sided colour, so there are a limited number of these

OK, off to spend 2 hours stuffing bits of paper in plastic wallets!

ITS FINALLY HERE!!!!!

you can just un-hitch the van and run it in by hand

I didn't have you down as a woosey, John - said Steppenwolf setting himself up for a huge fall and I bet you'll be there before me to watch it happen......

See ya soon neighbour!

I have always wanted to shoot some Video on the 7D what time are you arriving...? :):evil6::)

Edited by Psychobilly

John ive got some Caravan/Motorhome cleaner and a hand pump powered sprayer,you more than welcome to borrow them :)

John ive got some Caravan/Motorhome cleaner and a hand pump powered sprayer,you more than welcome to borrow them :)

Mat - I might just take you up on that - thanks ;)

I'm bringing a bucket and a sponge ;)

It's an old van though so I'm not over fussy :)

Mat - I might just take you up on that - thanks ;)

I'm bringing a bucket and a sponge ;)

It's an old van though so I'm not over fussy :)

HehHeh! If RobH. has brought Nelson along John, I'm sure the little guy will be happy to help with cleaning the van. He's a good sport that way, he seems to have an inexhaustable supply of recycled water :).

Didn't I see a pic somewhere...? I think Rob's built him a special 3 legged relief facility

Mines not nothing flash John but the green algae from this winter was awful,ive got plenty of it so everyones welcome to use it.

Ticket printed & all packed, my foldaway home is hitched up & ready to go just the fridge to put in the boot tomorrow morning & job done. See you all there!!