Telescope house 15x70 revaluation bin

garethmob

It looks like telescope house have the offer of the £55 15x70 bins back in stock.

Their near identical to the celestrons I bought my mate a pair as FLO had sold out of the offer ones before

http://www.telescopehouse.com/acatalog/Revelation_15x70_Binocular_Special_Offer.html

Hope this helps

Gaz

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Are they any good Gaz im looking for a set of Bino's.Ive had a look in work for a cardboard tube but theres nothing that size .Ive had a word with the warehouse manager he's ringing around to see what he can find.

If you get a decent pair, they can be very good but the quality can vary a bit from unit to unit. I suppose thats to be expected at that price. I have a pair that I bought from an SGL member and they are pretty good.

They are pretty good. And optically identical to the celestrons. I think the only main difference I noticed one night is the revolutions fogged up more than the celestrons but that's it. I think their as good as they can be for the price though. And I wouldn't give my celestrons up for the world. They also have the tripod adapter too (but go for the heavy duty one)

No worries about the tube mat hopefully ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

At that price im very tempted,I want a pair for when im nights ( i can pop outside when im on break ! ),we buy 1000's of cardboard cores each month Gaz so im hoping he can blag a 5 m length as a " trial " lol.

I've got a pair of these. Mine were even cheaper, £35 a an ex display set (I live just round the corner from Telescope House) which they had in the shop. Mine needed a minor tweak to the collimation, but once done I've been very pleased with them. Pleiades look stunning through them when viewed on a tripod. Absolute bargain.

id say your more thn happy to give mine ago but my celestrons have lost collimation a little im gonna give FLO a buzz in a weeks time when they have calmed down as i got it from them.

hehe how much are they mat?

Archived