Internet buying

Hi,

I have recently started and very much enjoy stargazing. I am slowly upgrading my equipment in a small way although it seems to be costing me an arm and a leg and have met with excellent service and advice from all of the main on line shops except one.

Pulsar Optical have been terrible. No communication other than the original order acknowlegement, promised call backs never happen, emails are totally ignored, slow delivery despite paying extra for next day, then they sent the wrong item. They will only consider refunding returns postage!!! No apologise just got told it was all they had in stock so they sent the wrong (cheaper) item instead.

Stick with the likes of Rother Valley, Harrisons, FLO, F1, SCS - all have been extremely helpfull with advice, keep you upto date with delivery info which is on time.

Archived