Stargazers Lounge Uses Cookies

Like most websites, SGL uses cookies in order to deliver a secure, personalised service, to provide social media functions and to analyse our traffic. Continued use of SGL indicates your acceptance of our cookie policy.

sgl_imaging_challenge_banner_constellations.thumb.jpg.6034fe99df7fe590f77a776877551964.jpg

daz

SGL 7 - Food for Thursday or Friday

Which night would you use the Lucksall kitchen for  

24 members have voted

1. 1. Which night would you use the Lucksall kitchen for

• Thursday
    • Friday
    • Both

Hi All

Lucksall have completed the outfitting of their kitchen and are able to offer snacks during the day (soups, sausage rolls, cakes, etc) but are also able to offer hot food at night.

It would be 'something and chips' or a curry or similar...

So, would you be interested in food on the Thur/Fri night? You would need to order with them directly - this is just to feedback a level of interest to them...

Cheers

I voted Friday as I'll be arriving that day late in the afternoon (2 of us) and won't have much time to prepare anything to eat ourselves so that would be ideal.

Thursday & Friday - got to be better than a tin of beans...

I'm a terrible cook so both would be good for me.

I've voted for both, but on the proviso that thurs and fri are clear nights. If cloudy then I will be in the pub.

Thanks Daz...

Any news about being open over the weekend ?

Peter...

Yes they will be, but as most people have gone for the hog roast, I didn't ask that question.

Again, this is just gauge interest, ordering will be done with the site directly..

I'll let them know numbers....

Both - it will make a great difference to my Beer and Pot noodle star party diet.

I'm with you Kheldar. if it's cloudy and there was me thinking you only drank diet coke !!!!

Edited by thommo10

Both for me. My cooking skills are limited to what I can eat raw or boil :)

I'm a fair cook, but Friday is normally take out for me, so I see no reason to change just because I'm on holiday.

So, would you be interested in food on the Thur/Fri night? You would need to order with them directly - this is just to feedback a level of interest to them...

Cheers

Something Fri pm would be great for me too.

When must we order directly with them? Now? Or can I do it Friday during the day?

Both days please. "Fish Chips and Mushy pea's" make sure they have the Mushy Pea's please because I have withdrawal symptoms!!! Must be the green food colouring..?

Both days please. "Fish Chips and Mushy pea's" make sure they have the Mushy Pea's please because I have withdrawal symptoms!!! Must be the green food colouring..?

I am not taking orders! Just understanding the numbers to tell the camp site!!

MODS,

please will you move the above post to SGL 7 CHAT THREAD. I posted here by mistake. Delete this as well if appropriate.

Thanks.