daz

Which night would you use the Lucksall kitchen for  

24 members have voted

1. 1. Which night would you use the Lucksall kitchen for

• Thursday
    • Friday
    • Both

Hi All

Lucksall have completed the outfitting of their kitchen and are able to offer snacks during the day (soups, sausage rolls, cakes, etc) but are also able to offer hot food at night.

It would be 'something and chips' or a curry or similar...

So, would you be interested in food on the Thur/Fri night? You would need to order with them directly - this is just to feedback a level of interest to them...

Cheers

Thanks Daz...

Any news about being open over the weekend ?

Peter...

Yes they will be, but as most people have gone for the hog roast, I didn't ask that question.

Again, this is just gauge interest, ordering will be done with the site directly..

I'll let them know numbers....

So, would you be interested in food on the Thur/Fri night? You would need to order with them directly - this is just to feedback a level of interest to them...

Cheers

Something Fri pm would be great for me too.

When must we order directly with them? Now? Or can I do it Friday during the day?

Both days please. "Fish Chips and Mushy pea's" make sure they have the Mushy Pea's please because I have withdrawal symptoms!!! Must be the green food colouring..?

I am not taking orders! Just understanding the numbers to tell the camp site!!

Archived