SkySurveyBanner.jpg.21855908fce40597655603b6c9af720d.jpg

Mirror needs re-silvering

pgwenlan

• 2 weeks later...

:icon_scratch:why have i not heard of a 14inch on the brad? i used to live there. though i think i know who it could be. spoke to someone from the bottom end a while ago re astronomy while i was director of observations with CAS.

Dont know of anyone in s wales doing it. these come hioghly recomemded and have re coated mirror for CAS and other friends . about 132 for a 14" plus postage there of course.

telescope mirror aluminising, silvering, coating, realuminising, resilvering, recoating

check the dob mirrors they sell 25mm thick 350mm is only 67 plus postage might be worth a look. no harm in lookingi supose.

Dont know of anyone in s wales doing it. these come hioghly recomemded and have re coated mirror for CAS and other friends . about 132 for a 14" plus postage there of course.

telescope mirror aluminising, silvering, coating, realuminising, resilvering, recoating

check the dob mirrors they sell 25mm thick 350mm is only 67 plus postage might be worth a look. no harm in lookingi supose.

Thanks Grahame - I'll let him know!!

Peter

Archived