Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Wrest park meet 2

jasonp

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Think yourselves lucky chaps, I went to Vegas, booked to go on a desert stargazing tour and managed to pick the first and only cloudy night ive experienced in all my time of going over there!!

cleared up after nearly 3 hours to about 50% coverage got to see a bit the moon and venus and a few UFO's on test flights from area 51

• 4 weeks later...

With the nights getting shorter I'm guessing it might be a while. I guess that we could plan something for the perseids in August. I haven't looked that far ahead so don't know the moon phase but when it's clear, I quite enjoy watching the light show. The family quite often sit out with me as well.

• 5 months later...
  • 5 months later...

Now that the skies are finally starting to clear are we gonna get up to Wrest Park soon? Lets pick a date and see how we get on????

Jason/Garry...hows things guys...long time no see

I would be bang up for an observing session sometime soon too. Next weekend could be an option for me if its clear and I can force myself off the sofa from watching the golf.

doubt ill be at the wheathampstead meet though as its a bit of a trek for me from here.

Archived