Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Wrest park meet 2

jasonp

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi

Sorry you can't make Knebworth, we have 200+ attendees booked so far and a number of emails coming in on a daily basis asking after same.

I'm still busy with the house swap so haven't been able to attend club observing events so I hope everything's OK with everyone. I'll wait until things settle down and be more active.

Lol. It certainly is a beast. I consider myself fairly strong but boy is it difficult to lug downstairs and out into the garden!

I would be very grateful of some assistance with polar aligning. Thanks very much for the offer Not had much opportunity to get out and have a go since I bought it (typically). What with work and cloudy nights it seems like forever since I last got a chance to do some star gazing

I'll be in Vegas so wont be able to make it this time.

Booked up for a desert stargazing trip while Im there so wil lbe interesting to see what the night sky looks like from the middle of the Nevada desert compared to grotty old Stevenage.

Will hopefully meet up for the next meet at WP!!

Hi Keith

It's certainly been a testing time, shall we say.

30th is good for me. Fingers crossed for some good weather.

Should we let the security people at Wrest Park know that we have plans for that night?

Garry

Should we let the security people at Wrest Park know that we have plans for that night?

Garry

I wouldn't know who to speak to in security. Let's just turn up. They will be fine

I hope it's clear! Looks like tonight will be clear. Wanna get out and test the new mount

Archived