SkySurveyBanner.jpg.21855908fce40597655603b6c9af720d.jpg

My first images with my 8" dob

Astro-Nova

With 25mm and 10mm EP. Placed my phone on the EP's and took some shots. These planets (1 moon) I captured so far.

424795_185717381543005_100003142331061_282613_403599885_n.jpg

Moon, no problems at all, nice to view (25mm)

Jupiter, amazed as I thought it would be hard to spot the moons but 4 moons popped out of the EP straight off(wow). Of Jupiter itself I seen colours through the scope but when taking a snapshot it lost the colour on the picture, shame. (10mm)

Saturn, tiny but amazing to see the rings. (10mm)

Can not wait till I get a barlow and/or more EP's for closer image and more clearer detail. I do have to say the 10mm does a good job, despite the bad feedback.

Well done nice images. that 10mm is a pretty good ep as you said for the bad feedback. I found it really hard to take a pic of saturn doing Afocal through the 10mm as it moved through the field of view to quickly so just got a small yellow streak so you have really well, nice one.

Archived