Stargazers Lounge Uses Cookies

Like most websites, SGL uses cookies in order to deliver a secure, personalised service, to provide social media functions and to analyse our traffic. Continued use of SGL indicates your acceptance of our cookie policy.

stargazine_ep29_banner.thumb.jpg.da7f3b163f7bd35187cb558b0346baf6.jpg

m1ck

good viewing?

Sugar (cane sugar if you have it just lazing about the house..................as you do.LOL),ice,soda water,lime juice. Thats about it i think.

Edited by LukeSkywatcher

Get it poured then babes, Im on me way round! wootwoo Metallica blaring and Mojito at Pauls house :)

Actually other than ice, I have all of those ingrediants...

Clear here, but a few wispy high cloud streaks lurk up there still, so not that great seeing.

Had a bit of a gander at Jupiter and Venus, I never seem to see more than a very white blob of Venus though, even with my moon filter, it's just so bright; I could just about make out the phase. Perhaps it is better enjoyed as a wide-angle object along with Jupiter.

Edited by jonathan

ooooo envious "I" I just finished singing my nipper to sleep LMAO and if you could hear me sing you would realise why it took me so long LMAO but he seems to love Amaising Grace and God save the Queen..... (anthum not SP lol )

Tomorrow night is looking good down south. No moon up in the early evening so will try M81 and then mars imaging.

wootwoo Metallica blaring...
Now you're talking, although I'm a fan of the grape, so it would have to be a nice Rioja.

Russell

Get it poured then babes, Im on me way round! wootwoo Metallica blaring and Mojito at Pauls house :)

All i have tonight is Russian water (Vodka). Its cloudy outside so i dont need to worry about good viewing.

All i have tonight is Russian water (Vodka). Its cloudy outside so i dont need to worry about good viewing.

I wasnt planning on being able to see anything! ;P