Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

woooooohoooo! saturn!!

gothicangel

WOW!!!!!! ive waited so long to see saturn and now i finally found her!!!! i just had to share it with some1 lol im so happy, it is beautiful! im a bit of a newbie as u can prob tell lol and saturn has been the biggest on my list for ages! all my patience has paid off at last, i just want to shout it from the rooftops! ................... ok...... im calm now :D

Thank u for listening lmao

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Brilliant. That was my reaction last week when I saw it for the first time too. Tonight was my first time seeing one of it's moons (I'm assuming Titan).

It is a sight to behold. Wonderful

Brilliant. That was my reaction last week when I saw it for the first time too. Tonight was my first time seeing one of it's moons (I'm assuming Titan).

It is a sight to behold. Wonderful

lol i was so excited at seeing the planet i didnt even think to look for the moons lol it is probably the best sight i have ever seen!!

i was pretty pleased with myself when i first found saturn too, and that was with a spotter scope, now i have bigger toys to play with and it still gives me a buzz when i find the rings:)

happy spotting:D

My sister bought a telescope about 10 years ago, it was only a cheap one. We managed to find saturn and had no idea that I was going to see it in that much detail. I was just blown away, so I know how you feel! Thats what got me into astronomy.

i was pretty pleased with myself when i first found saturn too, and that was with a spotter scope, now i have bigger toys to play with and it still gives me a buzz when i find the rings:)

happy spotting:D

:D thanks, i am so pleased, managed to get some really fuzzy pics of it too with my mobile :headbang:

Well done its beautiful. I found saturn tonight as well really amazing sight i was jumping round the garden like a menatl case i even seen the moon titan.

I was looking for it before and thought i couldnt get focus only to find out i was actually looking at Acturus the star:o

I'm aiming for a good Saturn shot tonight. Showed my Boss jupiter pics from last night and he asked if I could get one of saturn as well. I told him I would need tomorrow off since Saturn hits optimal here at 2 AM. He actually gave me the thumbs up. Love my Job. :D

I'm aiming for a good Saturn shot tonight. Showed my Boss jupiter pics from last night and he asked if I could get one of saturn as well. I told him I would need tomorrow off since Saturn hits optimal here at 2 AM. He actually gave me the thumbs up. Love my Job. :D

i want ur job lol

Well done its beautiful. I found saturn tonight as well really amazing sight i was jumping round the garden like a menatl case i even seen the moon titan.

I was looking for it before and thought i couldnt get focus only to find out i was actually looking at Acturus the star:o

yeah i got a bit over excited too lol im so glad im not the only one lol

When i saw The Orion Neb i shouted f****** look at that at the top of my voice all the teenagers in the park (which is just over the back from me) started laughing and was trying to work out where it came from.

lmao!!!!

My neighbours think im nuts anyway as when im in the garden at midnight doing the carlton dance from the fresh prince because ive seen something ive been looking for ages in dead of night.

lmao, I can see this happening.

Fantastic Gothicangel :headbang:.

Whenever I get hacked off at work, I just remember the first time I saw Saturn - and all of a sudden I'm grinning like a madman again :D.

Unfortunately clouds have come over where I am, so I guess I won't be seeing that sight again tonight:(.

I'm so jealous, I'm hopefully heading to my first star gazing night on the 14th in peterborough. I'm desperate to see something like saturn or jupiter so I can convince my wife to let me buy a scope!

I think I caught a faint glimpse last night but as I'm still a bit new to the telescope, I found it hard to pinpoint the exact position. I've found Jupiter and it's amazing to see the moons and with my 4mm lens I can see a bit more detail but if you knock the telescope just a tad, I lose it.

Archived