SkySurveyBanner.jpg.21855908fce40597655603b6c9af720d.jpg

I bought a Skywatcher Skymax 90

ottoman

I bought a Skywatcher Skymax 90 from FLO yesterday, it got a really good review from sky at night magazine. I wanted something that was really small so I can just leave it in the car. My girlfriend is going to kill me.

I bought a Skywatcher Skymax 90 from FLO yesterday, it got a really good review from sky at night magazine. I wanted something that was really small so I can just leave it in the car. My girlfriend is going to kill me.

Encourage your GF to gaze with you? But dont get into the bad habits like this bunch and start fibbing and telling half truths about kit :) You'll always be found out in the end lol

Enjoy your gazing :hello2: Hopefully you can both do it as a couple

That'll give some nice views of the moon. Also, by leaving it in the car it will be nice and cold when you come to use it :)

If it hasn't been broken into and swiped.

Dont leave it on show. Trust me, I've had a nasty break-in and the insurance wont pay out for it, it's heartbreaking.

Encourage your GF to gaze with you? But dont get into the bad habits like this bunch and start fibbing and telling half truths about kit :) You'll always be found out in the end lol

Enjoy your gazing :hello2: Hopefully you can both do it as a couple

haha! Ok sanmatt advice taken! I wish she would do it with me but she is not a fan of cold weather.

Archived