Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

PITCH ALLOCATIONS AND PITCH INFO

daz

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Thanks for all your hard work Daz.

Can someone tell me the orientation of the site? I cant find a North arrow on the map?

The river runs approximately N/S with the camp site on the E side of it.

N is therefore towards the entrance (roughly.)

Due to a couple of changes, there is now a spare pitch on the Buzzard area, and there are still the 4 pitches out by the play area...

There are also 2 hard standings still available....

First swap done - spreadsheet updated :)

Hi Daz I was hoping you still have some tickets left for the SGL7 event... I only heard about it today & im very interested in going to this event... thanks ella :)

Hi All

OK, pitches updated again...

I am now closing the bookings - the rally is now full anyway - as I need to give numbers to the camp site.

Looking forward to seeing everyone :)

I was just looking at the trees by my pitch and wondering how high they are and if they will get in the way, not a problem I'll just move my scope to one of the open areas if necessary.

I'm booked from the Thursday onwards but would I be right in thinking that my pitch would be unused on the Wednesday? If so any way I could come for an extra night?

Hi neighbour

There's a clear view from the pitches, weather permitting.

I'll be there Fri evening. It's a good site, but can get very cold, so pack lots of warm clothing and a good sleeping bag.

Looking forward to it.

Richard

Archived