SkySurveyBanner.jpg.21855908fce40597655603b6c9af720d.jpg

PITCH ALLOCATIONS AND PITCH INFO

daz

OK, the moment you have all been waiting for....!

Attached is s/sheet showing the initial pitch allocations.

The names in RED are Mods/Admins/Speakers, so you know where to find us.

Swapping

I fully expect some swaps to take place, so here how it will work....

1. You find someone to swap with.

2. You tell me which pitches are swapping.

I will not find people to swap for you!!

Additional Pitch Info

If you are CAMPING more than 4 nights, you will need to move your tent after the 4th night - this will allow the grass to recover

Splitters are available from reception for the EHU's - quantity unknown. Remember that you also split the 16amp supply!!

Please consider your neighbours when playing music, or having a small rave in your tent! One persons enjoyment can quickly become someone else's annoyance!

When you arrive (or when your neighbour arrives) introduce yourself :D

Not long now boys and girls :headbang::)

SGL7_Allocations.xls

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

never having been to SGL before i was wondering if people mostly observe from their allocated pitches or is there a communal area that people set up?

looking at googlemaps there does seem to be plently of space around the pitch areas

We had mooted the idea of having a communal scope area, but with people wanting to move their cars, go shopping for alcohol, er, health food products, we thought better of it!!

Thanks Daz, that looks harder than planning a wedding reception. :headbang:

Just been looking at the Park Tour on the website, I see there is even a play area with swings, getting very excited now :D

I'm going to be shooting Solar most of the daytime and would appreciate a pitch with a main view out the front of the tent to the south i.e. Kingfisher 1-11 or Buzzard 27-41 with ehu . I'm currently in pitch Buzzard 47 with ehu from Monday until Monday.

If someone is prepared to do a swap it would make life a bit easier and be worth a few jaffa cakes :D. An answer via pm will keep the thread tidy and would be appreciated.

I was just looking at the trees by my pitch and wondering how high they are and if they will get in the way, not a problem I'll just move my scope to one of the open areas if necessary.

I'm booked from the Thursday onwards but would I be right in thinking that my pitch would be unused on the Wednesday? If so any way I could come for an extra night?

I was just looking at the trees by my pitch and wondering how high they are and if they will get in the way, not a problem I'll just move my scope to one of the open areas if necessary.

I'm booked from the Thursday onwards but would I be right in thinking that my pitch would be unused on the Wednesday? If so any way I could come for an extra night?

They're not massively high, as I remember, they shouldn't get in the way.

And if you want the Wednesday as well, just book it through the booking site - no problem on availability

:D

Archived