SkySurveyBanner.jpg.21855908fce40597655603b6c9af720d.jpg

Mars tonight 2nd March

bm1980

Hi all just got back inside as it has now clouded over. this is a quick process hope you like, aprox 3000 frames ran thorough castrator then staked in r6.

all comments are welcome

Regards

Ben ;)

post-24720-133877740482_thumb.jpg

Is that with the 127 and SPC880?

It's larger than my images. Did you stretch it at all? I tried to double the size of mine and really wasn't happy with the results.

James

3x barlow stacked ontop of 2x with lense removed, then image resezed 120% in registax

Is that with the 127 and SPC880?

It's larger than my images. Did you stretch it at all? I tried to double the size of mine and really wasn't happy with the results.

James

Yes captured with 127 mak and spc880 webcam

regards

Ben

Interesting. Last night I looked at my own 3x barlow images and decided that was about as far a I could push things given the seeing. Perhaps I'll give it a go with an extension tube as well next time.

James

Interesting. Last night I looked at my own 3x barlow images and decided that was about as far a I could push things given the seeing. Perhaps I'll give it a go with an extension tube as well next time.

James

Its worth a try, nothing ventured nothing gained,

regards

Ben

A nice image Ben :)

I prefer the first one though:icon_salut:

Those little Maks do a very respectable job ;)

Thanks Rob, yes the little mak never fails to impresse me, but i do feel like i have pushed it pretty much to its maximum. i think i am starting to suffer from apature fever, :) especially after seeing your recent images.

Regards

Ben ;)

Archived