Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Clouds, thunderstorms, and a few tornadoes.

SoulFrenzy

The weather here in the south eastern US has been dismal to say the least. It has rain and been cloudy I think ever day. We have had a few days where the sky will be a brilliant sapphire blue, on one such day I ran outside an hour before dark got all my gear set up, got the camera ready trying to capture a nice picture of Orion. So after setting up I slid back inside to eat some dinner and I went to go back out and its like a cloak descended over the sky and I couldn't even see the moon. Clouds everywhere!! Now for tomorrow the weather man is predicting severe weather with hail and straight line winds and tornadoes. Ill be glad when all this fades away for awhile.

It could be worse, you could live in Kent. Seriously I hope it gets better for you soon. I think half the battle with astronomy is learning to deal with what mother nature constantly throws our way, I don't think she has liked me much for the last two months. So you have my sympathy.

Archived