Narrowband

Hello from Coventry

slartibartfast

Hello from Coventry!

New to the Forum, and really annoyed because I have been out on my bike training and come home to find my nice shiny new telescope in it's box in the dining room. And just look at the beautiful clear skies. Harrumph!

Looking forward to learning lots over the coming months and having lots of fun with my Daughter and the new telescope.

Gren.

ps, just found the spell checker, best thing on any forum I am currently a member of.

Hi. Gren. and a warm welcome to SGL. A keen biker hey?, well at least that activity is mostly a diurnal one, so you can practice the nocturnal one without either one clashing with the other. Unless your a night rider that is.

Anyway, you will love SGL, lots of good humour, and good Info too.

Ron. :wink:

At the mo 10x50 bins and a Meade ETX80 for the computer gizmos so we can look at things quickly to keep the young one interested.

H2G2 fan for many years now. (sad eh). Just thought the wiggly bits were fun. Towel entirely optional!

Thanks for the welcomes, have just put it together and looked at the shiny moon, and even the wife was blown away by the view! Must be good then? Just waiting to show the daughter tomorrow night if it's clear but probably not.

Archived