Stargazers Lounge Uses Cookies

Like most websites, SGL uses cookies in order to deliver a secure, personalised service, to provide social media functions and to analyse our traffic. Continued use of SGL indicates your acceptance of our cookie policy.

sgl_2019_sp_banner.thumb.jpg.a0ff260c05b90dead5c594e9b4ee9fd0.jpg

nathanhatton

cheshire eyepiece

just bought the cheshire eyepiece. managed to properly collimate the scope properly and omg the quility of image is outstandingly better. unbelievable piece of kit for 25quid id recomend this to anyone.:D

Had mine on order for two weeks and yet to receive it :D

Edited by Ian123

be well worth the wait. it will make your telescope feel like a new one took me and my uncle about an hour and a half to line it up but well worth it.:D

Had mine for a month, will have to use it soon me thinks, I think my scope is reasonably ok, or am I just saying that cause I am quite scared of messing it up. I am on my second reflector scope and have never collimated. Your post has urged me to give it a go.

Just make sure U line ur secondry mirror up first so its central to the focuser tube then line the primary mirror up as long as the dot lines up to the cross hare U can't go wrong PS take ur time and it pays off

I have just ordered one this afternoon from Bristol Cameras. I've given up trying to use a 35mm film case.