Hello from Cloudy North Lincolnshire

GhostOfClayton

I just bought my first telescope a couple of weeks ago (Skywatcher Explorer 130P with Synscan mount and GOTO). It's been an aspiration of mine since I was knee high to a grasshopper. After watching and enjoying Stargazing Live agian this year, I thought to myself, "you're knocking on the door of fifty now, Ghost. It's high time it stopped being an aspiration, and became an achievement".

We've barely had a gap in the clouds in the night sky over OfClayton Towers ever since!!!!:icon_scratch:

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi and welcome!

Hardly got any use from my 'scopes since I got them! I think the main virtue of our hobby is teaching us patience and humility in the face of the weather! Still, leave plenty of time for reading all the new books I got, so hopefully I'll actually know what i'm looking at when the sky finally clears :icon_scratch:.

Archived