Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

wakefield area

crashtestdummy

Just bought Jeff Wayne's War of the Worlds. It's a classic. I remember listening to it as a kid and loving it. The opening "No one would have believed....." intro from Richard Burton makes me shiver.

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Our lass got it me as a subscription for Xmas once. Did it on Internet. Gets delivered to your door around the middle of the month. You can get it from wh smiths as well or supermarkets. I think if you do a year subscription you get some deals usually.

I'll stick with my 200pds for now but I'm looking round and that mirror on Astro b&s is advertised as A large aperture mirror and secondary 500mm F4 fl 2000mm 25mm thick in Ireland though!

A little bit thin sounding for that size to me but with a good cell could be a fine item?

Hi chaps Just catching up on the thread, Blimey what a load of posts. I might join anyone who may be going to Sutton on sat but the forecast isn't up to much. Crash can't wait to have a peek through your bridge :wink2: and Kieran nice Veil shot and really now stop buying new scopes :smiley: . Hope everyone's doing doing good.

Had a look at met check and its giving 50% or there about's cloud cover for sat so i'll have another check tomorrow? sky looks quite clear tonight may have the scope out after my two have gone to bed?

well the skies weren't that bad tonight. was just chilling out in the girlfriend's garden with here bird watching binoculars 15x70. until a police search helicopter interrupted.!! blumming annoying actually was enjoying the moon ha.

Archived