Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

wakefield area

crashtestdummy

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bulls Head sounds good to me. I think the postcode is WF4 5AS.

Later in the evening is better for me (after bedtime for my little girl!). After 8.30pm too late for others?

Kieran I think Steve posted earlier in the thread

Excellent night and brilliant seeing everyone. Emailed all addresses and numbers from tonight, if you haven't got the email let me know I must have entered it wrong! Did miss a few Rusty and Paul to name two, so get in touch and I will add you to the mailing list.

great to get it all rolling can't wait to have the inaugural meeting and get officially recognised as a society, exciting times :smiley:

Well spoke to WE today, had to phone them as their HQ is now in Leeds(?). Anyway the lady I spoke to was supposed email me some general prices and layouts but I haven't received anything yet, so I'm gonna try them again tomorrow, as I'm on nights from tomorrow it'll give me a bit more time.

Soupy, in regards to your last email, it would be one of us creating a new thread like this one, the site would moderate it as they do with this thread. I can do this once we've established an definite place on where we are holding the meeting.

A friend also mentioned creating a Facebook page for the group, I'm happy to sort this out once the inaugural meeting has been and gone. But I'll wait and see if everyone else is happy for that to happen.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD

good meeting cant wait for the next one good to see everyone again

soupy i was thinking on my way home what about a poster or something and asking greenwich if we could put it up in the shop and let people know that way just a thought

Archived