Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

wakefield area

crashtestdummy

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not much point in stargazing ATM I was still up and about at 1 this morning and it wasn't very dark considering the Moon was not about, there was still twilight on the horizon, couldn't believe how bright it was.

so a meet up in a pub somewhere to discuss various astro stuff would be good. :smiley:

i would also be up for a pub meet viewing at the mo is a bit pointless like soupy said still light at one not much point when i have to be up at 7 for work

so any night will work for me

This coming Monday (17th) is almost certainly fine for me too. I've lost touch with we're everyone lives, and therefore what a good pub is. Last time I met people was in Horbury (is it called The Bull??) - I can easily get there. What about others?

Monday seems good to me at first look. We need somewhere reasonably central as Damian is Barnsley, crash is ponte, I'm Hudds with Kieran and most of you guys are wakefield/ossett don't think I have missed any. If I have sorry :smiley:

Anywhere is good for me, somewhere around wakefield sounds quite central to everybody? The bull has been mentioned (I've never been but can't be too hard to find?) so I'll make one for Monday evening

Archived