Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

wakefield area

crashtestdummy

Just had an excellent session in back garden with Kieran, we both did a good imaging run. Will try to process pics and put them up. Concentrated on some easy targets, M42 and M1 just doing darks as we speak will stack later and see what I get, Kieran was doing pacman neb, and was looking good as well. :-)

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just had an excellent session in back garden with Kieran, we both did a good imaging run. Will try to process pics and put them up. Concentrated on some easy targets, M42 and M1 just doing darks as we speak will stack later and see what I get, Kieran was doing pacman neb, and was looking good as well. :-)

Yep had a fantastic night and great company thoroughly enjoyable also caught the best ever meteor I've ever seen also been reports all over uk from it too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Finished one small project - making a PSU for my Canon DSLR - meaning no more battery swaps during an imaging run, since it can run directly off my 12v Skywatcher powertank.

Did a write up here: http://stargazerslounge.com/topic/201051-diy-canon-dslr-dc-psu/[/quote

Nice effort mat,

I think a few in the society would be interested and also in a mains switch mode power supply so you can run all the gear and dew heaters and forget about the power tank whilst at home ;-)

Archived