Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

wakefield area

crashtestdummy

I'm getting out early hours again for more comet imaging, comet ISON has reported to of brightened to naked eye visibility in last 24 hours also reports it's actually breaking up so may be last chance. I've posted a few pics and videos of the comets on the website.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Was thinking about going up to winscar, but very little point with that search light out till 2am

We've been there before Nick although last time it was also blowing a gale too!

Yeah very hazy up there hope It clears as I may do early hours session like Kieran

well you moon bashers I've been out having a good look at some lunar features. Seeings not good though. Not helped by me having a few glasses of wine. I'll need to be careful carrying my CPC back into the garage! 

Replacement screen for my broken netbook arrived today, fitted it ok and it works fine. £27 delivered from ebay, bargain.

Now I need some clear skies to get imaging again.

Probably off to the National Space Centre at Leicester this weekend, should be fun :)

Archived