Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

wakefield area

crashtestdummy

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi, i am completely knew to the forum and very much a n00b at astronomy - but I would love to come down and meet with you guys on the 12th if that is ok?

I'm only down the road in ossett.

Nick

currently frustrated with a rubbish 70mm short tube refracter on a wibblywobbly alt/az mount.

Hi guys. Having missed this month, I can't do Nov 12th either! But I'm still here and kee to be part of it, so let us know wen the next one is after Nov. And if you get a sudden urge to go observing, let me know as I'll try to bring along my scope (Skywatcher 8", like Sam's, but without the clever electronic wizardry...!).

• 2 weeks later...

Hello everybody. I'm sorry but I can't do the 12th. It has been pointed out to me it is my daughters 9th birthday on the 12th. I knew there was something about that date that wasn't right for an astronomy night.

Got there eventually. Got a coke, had a cmoke, threw darts. Then left.

Someone get a date posted so we can all turn up. We need to agree on a date and time.

Just don't mention it will be next March as we would all forget again lol

Archived