Narrowband

Noobie from Newcastle

shellfish

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm just down the road in Washington. The Sunderland Astronomical Society is very active, and meets at the Washington Wetlands Trust on the second ( workshop night ) and third Sunday ( lecture night ) of the month. They have their own observatory. I'm new to the SAS, but have been made very welcome and got loads of helpful advice.

Alright shellfish, as well as what ArmyAirForce said I'm from Seaham just down the road and have just joined up to the forum as well. I've already been in touch with someone from the Sunderland Asrto Club/Society who has kindly trusted me with his mobile number and I have been invited along too for the first time this Sunday :icon_scratch:

The person I got in touch with is Stargazers Lounge - View Profile: m.tweedy drop him a message he's very friendly and helpful.

Archived