Narrowband

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I plan on keeping a scope in my garage and mice and spiders getting into it does worry me a bit so I plan to wrap the scope up in a sheet or something.

We once had a mouse in our garage and being an old softy I bought a humane mouse trap and put chocolate in it. Every day for weeks I checked that thing and no mouse was found. I eventually forgot about it and a few weeks later I went into the garage and there was a bad smell. I opened the human mouse trap to find a decomposing mouse that had starved to death...not so humane. Felt bad about that really.

Chris, the flatmate, woke at 5am one day to find a rat on his pillow nibbling the wax off his hair! Chris moved out shortly after that, to be replaced by a huge rugby prop.

Not long after, we were moving a decrepit armchair - taking it to the tip - when a rat jumped out of the chair onto the rugby player's head and shoulders. I've never seen a rugby forward move so quickly...

:):D:D guess the one hidden in the chair was not prepared to move house if it meant leaving his favourite spot. :icon_scratch:

Archived