SkySurveyBanner.jpg.21855908fce40597655603b6c9af720d.jpg

Please Sign the Dark Skies E-Petition

Flyingpig

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I signed this about three weeks ago - its depressing how slowly the numbers are growing. I don't think it is going to make, remember it doesn't run for ever.

I would like to see everyone on SGL sign up as well as send an email to at least 10 other people (family and friends) asking them to do the same.

If you use Bookface or Titter you know what to do!!

Signed. Devon County Council is introducing part night lighting where the street lights go off at 12.30 and turn back on at 5.30 until dawn. It has made a huge difference on our estate where it used to glow all night.

Signed. Devon County Council is introducing part night lighting where the street lights go off at 12.30 and turn back on at 5.30 until dawn. It has made a huge difference on our estate where it used to glow all night.

I wanna move to Devon!!! :icon_scratch:

Pity Warwickshire don't do the same :)

Ok I signed it.

Having read some of the others aswell its amazing some of the stuff that gets many thousands of signatures. Some are just purely absurd (in my opinion at least) so there must be a lot to be said for getting some publicity for the petition.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Flyingpig

Pity Warwickshire don't do the same

As if by magic - BBC News - Warwickshire street lights set to be switched off

Well what do you know - did they here my pleading? :icon_scratch: Were they upset that I might move to Devon? :D Probably not; perhaps I'll stay put after all..... mind you Devon cream teas :)

Warwickshire Street Lights set to be switched off - Yippee :) (now that's something to shout about)

Archived