SkySurveyBanner.jpg.21855908fce40597655603b6c9af720d.jpg

who from Herts, Beds & Bucks is attending SGL 7

Adrian Condon

Hi,

I was just wondering who in this group will be attending SGL 7?

as it would be a good opportunity to get to know one another.

So I will there from Monday 19 March until mid-morning on the following Monday.

I have an Outwell 4-person tent. Last year we had our names attached to the tent. Plus given fair weather I will be wearing my shorts.

I would like to meet up to have a coffee and Jaffa cakes, to discuss possible future meetings and where the locations of good dark sites are.

Cheers

Adrian

Hi Malcolm,

It will be great to meet up again. Trust that you are in the best of health!!

We got excellent views of Saturn at last year's event so if there are clear skies then the images will be interesting.

Unfortunately, James from Bristol cannot make it this year, but some of the others from last year are attending.

Cheers

Adrian

Adrian, health is an issue this year, having just returned to work having been signed off with a chest infection. I'm waiting to hear from Lister Hospital regarding a bronchosopy - which I'm hoping won't clash with SGL7. I know camping probably isn't ideal given this condition, but I I'm hoping I'll be over the worse by the time SGL7 comes round.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived