fantastic hand warmer

garethmob

iv bought one for my uncle (a warden in cwmcarn forest drive) my grandad (who enjoys long walks in the night) and my self which iv used a few times

and their fantastic

Zippo Hand Warmer Brand New In Box **LOWEST UK SELLER** | eBay

only problem is they are fueled by "lighter fluid" and once u start it you cant stop the process untill its out of fluid but it is really really good, not too hot either and comes with a nice cloth so your not direct on the metal.

and it does hold the zippo lighter build quailty as well :)

hope it helps

gaz

I'll be honest I have never took the chance to fill it to the top. It says in the range of 6 hours but I'm a short bursts person so I'm never out that long but obviously if u keep a can of fluid with u u can refill at any time. The catalyst does have a lifespan but it's a few thousand uses and their fairly cheap to replace

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nowt wrong with Zippo hand warmers but wouldnt be over keen on carting the liquid fuel about with me and re-fueling a lit item . Have a look for Charcoal Handwarmers on Google . It 'l give you stacks of hits . They work well , slowly and safely burning the charcoal stick down inside the refractory lining .Probably cheaper than the Zippo.

PS You may need a Zippo or a gas lighter to set the charcoal stick off :)

I've used both. They're both very good. I found the charcoal good when lit, but a bit fiddly to get lit. The zippo is good, lasts longer than the charcoal, if you put a good amount of fluid, but does have the smell of the fluid. Depends on whether you like the smell or not. Hard to pick between.

Bart

Archived