SkySurveyBanner.jpg.21855908fce40597655603b6c9af720d.jpg

What Happens To Your Images After...

Mr Q

you showed them to friends, family or even had them published or at least posted on sites like this one?

Though strictly a visual observer, I always wondered what happens to all those images. Where do they end up? What happens to them?:D

I haven't got many to show really, so desktop background is pretty much it. I would like to explore the possibility of having a few printed on transparant film and make some slim back lit arrangement for hanging on the wall. Don't know if that will work though.

I have made total of 2 photos (from hand...) from like 2 weeks ago and they are still waiting in my basic folder, waiting to be sorted into a nice new album. Else i can say what happens to some images I've seen uploaded here, they end up on my desktop. :icon_salut:

They all go into my 'screen saver' folder at work. I have set this come on after 1 minute of inactivity and play random astro shots. That way I get see my pics on an almost daily basis (or more often if I'm not busy on the PC).

Better still- people wondering past see my work to....."did you really take that photo?". Then I get to explain how it was done. Several people here have since bought scopes.

Archived