Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Hello to all

rob7

Hi. My names Rob and I'm from Nottingham. I'm very 'green' at this hobby, but looking forward to picking up more knowledge as I go along and some hopefully from you guys! At present I own a Revelation 8" dob, Meade ds2060 goto and tommorrow I'm also going to own a Skywatcher Startravel 120, [steve from FLO is supplying me this scope- Hi Steve and thanks for the welcome message!]. Excited about the Skywatcher as I,m going to take it on my fortnight camping hols to the Norfolk coast on Saturday. Anyways, expect to here more from me in the future - especially in the 'HELP' catergory! Cheers.

Hello Phillip, I'm staying on a clifftop in a small town called Cromer. Been ther dozens of times. First time there with a scope though, so should be fun viewing the sky, land and see.

Hi

You have a nice range of equipment for someone green.

Nice place Cromer about 20 miles from me.

Hope the weather improves for your trip its just :) :) here.

very heavy rain at the moment.

Thanks for all the freindly welcomes! To Jaspa, It might make you chuckle but as of last Saturday I also had a Phenix 127/1200mm refractor. Let it go for funds towards a Revelation eyepiece set, 2" ed barlow and red dot finder. Apart from supporting the British economy or confusion, I think the main reason I've got all these scopes is I mustn't of had many toys as a child..Making up for lost fun..Teehee! Now all I need is a big book on how to use them!!!

Archived