SkySurveyBanner.jpg.21855908fce40597655603b6c9af720d.jpg

A horrible jupiter

Advertise

Well not for me. For me it is a giant leap.

But I must admit. This "hamburger" is not much.

Anyways. It is my second image. First one was a tiny tiny Saturn (my first picture you could actually see what it was).

This was taken with a Nexstar 102SLT and a webcam that cost me about 10-15 euros. Would be intresting to see what you pros could do with simillar equipment. :D

Any tips that could help improve my future endeavours would be much appriciated. I am going to buy a new camera soon. Probably the Qcam 5 guider.

jupiterk.jpg

Well not for me. For me it is a giant leap.

But I must admit. This "hamburger" is not much.

Anyways. It is my second image. First one was a tiny tiny Saturn (my first picture you could actually see what it was).

This was taken with a Nexstar 102SLT and a webcam that cost me about 10-15 euros. Would be intresting to see what you pros could do with simillar equipment. :)

Any tips that could help improve my future endeavours would be much appriciated. I am going to buy a new camera soon. Probably the Qcam 5 guider.

jupiterk.jpg

People with experiance can not perform miracles, depending on the camera used, Probably wouldnt be able to improve a lot on these. The SPC 880 is worth geting. If you really want to get into planetary imaging. The scope size will limit you a bit, even with a spc. but look at what other guys on here are doing with small scopes, and if moneys tight, you can learn a lot from them as to what you could finally achieve, Good luck

The simple fact is money and location and a little googling around for techniques will give you great results in this game....skill and talent? I reserve that where its due, to sculptors and artists etc

Im sure if everyone on this forum lived in grest locations around the world with megabucks of cash to spend on bells and whistles on our equipment this forum would be full of gob smacking results

Be happy with your results with the gear you have got, i would .:D

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

Im sure if everyone on this forum lived in grest locations around the world with megabucks of cash to spend on bells and whistles on our equipment this forum would be full of gob smacking results

I think this forum IS full of gobsmacking images.

Not a shabby attempt at all.

As previously said, time and experience will show you improvements every time you take another image.

I think this forum IS full of gobsmacking images.

Not a shabby attempt at all.

As previously said, time and experience will show you improvements every time you take another image.

Ive taken a few images of planets and i know for a fact their not going to match a scope with 6inch more apeture than mine and top of the range dslr compared to my webcam.Thats the point i was trying to make.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

Archived